Saturday 14 February 2009

Stupid things we bought

There's a fine line between being prepared and being a sucker. First time parents eagerly fall into the sucker category.

We bought a little hamoc-y bath chair for the critter. It was cute as hell and, we thought, insanely important. The teeny baby would lay on it safelly for his bath. 

When he was small enough to use it we ended up having to fill his tub higher with water to accomodate the chair. He felt safer in our arms without the chair in the way. A week later, he got too big for it anyway. 

It's now in a bag in the closet, making Wynn mad it adds to the mounds of crap we have to pack. I want to hang on to it, though. We might need it for when we have another kid - the colors are so pretty and I'm sure it will be useful. (I am a pack rat with the memory of a goldfish).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This topic has been done to death in women’s magazines, beauty blogs, etc, but I wanted to do my own version, giving my own reasons for the stupidity of it. I won’t be doing a list, partially because I have done lists to death already and partially because I feel this topic needs a non-list format.
english exercises